Evernote



I was looking for something to share my notes, so that I could access them on web as well.

Someone gave me the idea to email the notes to myself, so I could get them whenever I wanted. But the idea didn't appealed to me.

Then I found evernote.

I was a bit skeptical about using it, but then, I became a fan within 3 days.

It lets you create, clip, and share notes on the web and see them everywhere. Using your phone, you can take snapshots, read to-do lists, record audio whenever and wherever you like. You can also search through all your notes, even find text within images, whether online or off. It's so powerful.

Have you used it or do you like some other alternative. Post it all in your comments.

No comments:

Computer work at home

Computer work at home
computer work at home

Search